Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thrift Shop Princess


I went to my local thrift shop yesterday. Well actually I went to two of them.
So during my foray into the exciting world of 70's sheath dresses and sparkly tops, I noticed the abundance of geek chic sandals; shoes that are showing up everywhere right now! Only these little woven beauties were priced at $5.00 instead of $60 and upwards!



Unfortunately, I have ginormous feet(9), which when thrifting is like being the incredible hulk in the petite section. But, if you have smaller feet, definitely check out your local thrift shop for some bargain geeky sandals.

Second Image (male version of the shoe I'm talking about. Sorry that I could not find another picture - too impatient) from here

14 comments:

ellinelle said...

..oh my ..5$ ??? wow ..the shoe is so beautiful and actually look expensive ..I would definitely wear them , I love the detail ..never seen nothing like that before ..

have a great day sweetie : )
Ellinelle xxx

Kasia_B said...

I just discovered your blog and it's awesome! So inspiring!
Those sandals are stunning! I'd def wear them!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Fashion Butter said...

great find girl ... we don't really have thrift shops here in greece ... I miss them!

Simonne said...

lovely blog and lovely outfit...is that you? =)

http://ifsogirl91.blogspot.com
btw im following you!

Sonya said...

I have the same exact problem with shoes! I wear a size 9 as well but I really wish they were a 7 instead!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

AlejandrA said...

hi! thanks for your comment!!
great pic!
:)
xx

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Great outfit...great style!!!Lovely shoes

KIRAFASHION said...

she is so sweet :)))

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

I love Alexa' style, she's fantastic! I really like her bag too! Xoxo

sophiasa said...

I am just SMITTEN with your blog :D and those shoes!! Thanks so much for stopping by mine!=)

Castor Pollux said...

hey, saw u from delance :)
nice blog u have here!

Castor Pollux

Monica @ Beauty Parler said...

Whenever I visit consignment shops I could never find my shoe size either, size 39. Glad I found your blog:)

KIRAFASHION said...

Hello SS!

Alexa is so cool, she has a great style :))

About your nail polish question, no, I didn't know that brand you mention...I will search for it...thanks for the tip!

all my kisses and thanks for your friendship,

Kira

Lara said...

I didn't know your blog... it's great!! Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

Love Alexa's bag, the Mulbery one :D

Kisses
Lara

Quote

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Disclaimer

Style Syrup is in no way affiliated with any of the brands and or labels posted on the blog. The images posted on the site which are not the property of me are for entertainment purposes only. The pictures taken by me are available upon request.