Friday, June 18, 2010

Skincueticals Review


Don't know if many of you guys are familiar with the skincueticals line. If your not then its a cosmecuetical line.
I tried some of their products recently so I thought I would do a post on the products I used and what I would recommend. Its pretty pricey so I believe its great to have some information about the products before you head out and buy it.

Here is a list of skincuetical skincare products I tried:


  • Clarifying Clay Mask


  • Foaming Cleanser


  • Retinol 0.5


  • Phloretin CF (skin serum)


  • Serum 15 AOX+


  • Body Polish

Clarifying Clay Masque (rating 6/10)

This mask is supposed to cleanse your pores and refine your skin. The results thus far have not been too dissimilar to your drug store brand. So I say try those first.


Foaming Cleanser (rating 6.5/10)

I am going to start by saying that I'm not a fan of foaming cleansers as I don't feel like they cleanse the skin properly, so I was never going to love this product. However, this cleanser did not overly dry my skin or cause irritation so I liked that. The biggest drawback was that the formula did not work with my clarisonic, so I had to lather up normally (that's not a problem, but I want to make use of my clarisonic).

If you like foaming cleansers than you may like this one.


Retinol 0.5 (rating 9/10)

I tried a small sample of this product and after two days I saw great results. This product is one of the best skincare products I have ever tried!
This product made my skin less congested, almost completely clear, smooth and soft. After, one week it was clear and the best I had ever seen it!

Make sure you read the directions for this one as retinol is very strong.


Phloretin and the Serum 15 AOX - Have only used a few times. I will do a proper review when I have used the product longer


Body Polish (Rating 5/10)

Nice scrub however, it's very pricey. I would try your drug store alternatives first.

If you are looking for a luxury scrub and don't mind spending extra. I would suggest trying the Laura Mercier body scrub. It has very nice packaging and smells delicious.


Image from here

5 comments:

Kasia said...

Thank you so much for your amazing comment! It means a lot to me :)
Have a nice weekend!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

ellinelle said...

..ciao ciao Sweetie ..
I never heard about this line but the Retinol sounds very good and I need some good stuff for my skin ..I just can't take the thought of getting older , I know it's 'sad' but that is the way I feel ..

..where have you been , You not had a posts for a while !!!
..Thanks for your sweet comments , means a lot : )..
..oh yes I made my new logo , I am obsessed with collages so all my fashion magazines are destroyed by me : ) I love Polyvore but I find I can be more creative when I make them manual and put my own drawings as well ..



Have a great weekend sweetie ..
Ellinelle xxx

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Rather...
I'd have romantic, passionate thots
about the Son of God...
Not that I do...
I believe God's anything we mortals
can conceive of...

Blog27999 said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried inside his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and look after you with all his heart...

=====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to work better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

In fact, fueling this all-powerful instinct is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his heart and soul for you in a way he never experienced before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

Blogger said...

In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's story launches with this shocking and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this thought has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm very fed up with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

You've been a part of those those conversations, right?

Your own success story is waiting to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

Quote

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Disclaimer

Style Syrup is in no way affiliated with any of the brands and or labels posted on the blog. The images posted on the site which are not the property of me are for entertainment purposes only. The pictures taken by me are available upon request.