Monday, July 21, 2008

Vintage Finds

I found a great online vintage store today, called Bowerbird http://www.bowerbirdvintage.com.au/.

The site is easy to navigate-Which is always a plus for me. Most importantly, the clothes are wearable. I was really amazed at how many wearable pieces there was on this site. The prices were reasonable too. Well not salvation army cheap. But cheaper than some of those other high end vintage shops. I think, however, that the quality of the pieces reflect the price. Especially when purchasing such individual pieces.

Here are some of my favourite items (some are a bit kooky, but I think when you go vintage you can get away with it). What do you think of them?



No comments:

Quote

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Disclaimer

Style Syrup is in no way affiliated with any of the brands and or labels posted on the blog. The images posted on the site which are not the property of me are for entertainment purposes only. The pictures taken by me are available upon request.