Monday, August 15, 2011

Sophie Marceau Hair



You know the drill... You sit in the hairdressers chair and they say "what would you like?" Your head is immediately blank and you ramble some nonsense that doesn't convey much but results in you getting more of the same look... Only shorter. Why is this? Why does the question relating to what we want done with our hair result in an awful example of self expression?

Anyway, this brings me to the point of my post. What image would you like to convey to your stylist? I want hair like Sophie Marceau in the above picture. It may be slightly dated and not suitable for my facial structure but this is what I want my hair to look like. However, when I'm asked with the question "what would you like us to do with your hair today?" I meekly respond with "Just a trim... Maybe, some long layers"

3 comments:

Maisie said...

Haha I have exactly the same problem!
Funny post, I like it.

Come visit me http://fringed-feathers.blogspot.com/
xx

Blog27999 said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs less than us.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK this link to reveal if this easy quiz can help you find out your real weight loss potential

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

And making money online using it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready??

Click here to launch the system

Quote

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Disclaimer

Style Syrup is in no way affiliated with any of the brands and or labels posted on the blog. The images posted on the site which are not the property of me are for entertainment purposes only. The pictures taken by me are available upon request.