Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday




The weather was wonderful today. Warm but not too hot.
I decided to wear high heels on a day I would spend much of my time on my feet. Needless to say, I was limping within a few hours sitting on the benches in the mall usually reserved for the impatient clock watchers.
Other than that, enjoyed a great lunch and a quick visit to Sephora.
Are all Sephora's saunas? The heat in there is awful!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Dress- Charlotte Russe, Heels - Sportsgirl, Bag - Vintage

5 comments:

ellinelle said...

hello ..
I really love your dress , I love that the back is longer , it makes the dress very flirty and interesting ..the shoes look perfect ..you have perfect outfit and I love all the green around ..
I am a 'dress' person , the dress are my fav clothing ..

thanks for stopping at my blog and hope to see you again ; )))
Ellinelle

Fashion Tidbits said...

that's a cute dress!

tdw said...

lovely dress, it looks cute on you :)
Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam


Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Kasia W. said...

you look beautiful!;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

garakami said...

aboslutely gorgeous. <3

Quote

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Disclaimer

Style Syrup is in no way affiliated with any of the brands and or labels posted on the blog. The images posted on the site which are not the property of me are for entertainment purposes only. The pictures taken by me are available upon request.